MidLifeCycles.com

Live to ride. Ride to eat.

About Us:


Mid-Life Cycles is a group of friends living in and around Houston Texas, who happen to have some things in common - one being motorcycles. Our love for riding brought us together, making the relationships with our friends and bikes even more meaningful. We travel near and far, enjoying great friends, beautiful sights and fun times.

Doing his Duty / Thanks Sam

Many of us in the group have served in the military at one time or another. One of us is being deployed to Iraq soon. It is Sam. Sam is pictured to the left in the gray shirt and the Shiny head. He sent me an email today and I wanted to share it with everyone. Sam, stay safe and come home and ride with us again. In the mean time, I am sure we could find some volunteers to keep that Harley from setting up too long. Good Luck to you and THANK YOU and others for your service to our country and the world community in your duties in IRAQ. Here are Sam's words, : SAM HERRERA HERE
HEY I WANTED TO THANK YOU AND ALL YOUR RIDING FRIENDS WITH MIDLIFE CYCLES FOR ALL THE FUN I'VE HAD ON SOME OF YOUR RIDES OR FUND RAISERS IN THE PAST 2 YEARS THAT I HAVE KNOWN YOU. I KNOW IT HASN'T BEEN MUCH BUT I BLAME THAT ON MY OWN MIDLIFE CRISIS THAT I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH AT MY END. LOL
ANYHOW, THE REASON FOR THIS EMAIL IS TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I'LL BE GETTING ACTIVATED NEXT MONTH. I'M EXPECTED TO BE OUT OF THE PICTURE FOR THE NEXT 1.5 - 2 YEARS DUE TO BEING DEPLOYED TO IRAQ THIS COMING SUMMER. IT'S TIME AGAIN TO SERVE MY DUTIES FOR OUR OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE MISSION OF ENDURING FREEDOM. I'M HOPING ON MY RETURN SOMEDAY, TO RE-JOIN YOU ALL AGAIN ON SOME RIDES THRU TEXAS EVEN IF IT'S JUST UP THE ROAD TO WALMART FOR A PICTURE FUND RAISER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD SPEED US ALL HOME SAFE.
STAY ALERT / STAY ALIVE ALASKASAM I AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment